Monday, February 13, 2006

Feeling a bit too centred

News flash:

Okay, I've looked at this at home and the formatting is fine and not all centred right down the page, which is what I was rabbitting on about. There must be a problem with my computer at work. Blah dee blah.

_ _ _ _ _

In case you didn't notice, there is something seriously awry with this template, aside from the general crapness of it being a Blogspot template. If no-one can help me figure out what (please help me figure it out), I might skuttle the blog and start another one, which isn't an entirely bad idea.

Anyone who wants to design me a new blog (nothing special, but better than this) will win an AMAZING prize*!!!!

*TBD.

5 Comments:

At 10:06 PM, Blogger daniel said...

You could always switch to a new blogger template?

 
At 9:38 AM, Blogger M-m-m-m-m-m-m-Momo said...

Thanks, Dan. I have been flipping through templates, but it's all still centred for some whacky reason. Unless it's just my computer. I don't know! Eeeeee!

 
At 10:39 AM, Blogger flotiz said...

it's cos you're a "ma aam" now... hehehe
stop wearing two pieces or tweedy/wooly type jackets, put some flowers in your hair and let a breast hang out.

 
At 11:48 AM, Blogger M-m-m-m-m-m-m-Momo said...

Good call, Otis, you LOON!

 
At 2:12 PM, Blogger flotiz said...

LOON!! rofl!!

is that welsh?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home