Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Goodbye Two Minutes Happiness, Momo Freaks Out returns

I'm afraid that this blog has always felt like a pair of jeans that never quite fit and, huff and puff as I might, always needed the zipper to be done up with a coat hanger.

This blog is now officially closed, and, I'm doing a particularly peculiar thing of resurrecting my old blog, now dead for one year. Partially because I can't be bothered with the effort required in starting a new one. And also just because I wanna. Which is as good a reason as any.

Momo is back in the building.

3 Comments:

At 1:47 PM, Blogger Joana said...

Yuuuupiiiii!! :)))

 
At 7:24 PM, Anonymous myra said...

Yah!! And strange timing too, as just yesterday I finally updated your link on my blog.

 
At 1:27 PM, Blogger Mandy said...

Um... the Queen is dead! Long live the Queen!

I'm glad you're not leaving. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home